BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wear a smile...

Last night I was soooo not looking forward to today, because I had so many things to do and to get done, it was RIDICULOUS. My entire day was jammed pack full with commitments I really would have rather skipped out on. I had work and classes and my workout and practice and night class and homework. I pretty much wasn't going to be able to breathe until 9pm.

But while finishing up my last obligation of the night, somehow I was still smiling, and I wondered where the day that I completely dreaded had gone. I realized, it was over.... I had done it. I had lived it. And it really hadn't been all that bad. I smiled again.

It's amazing how easy things seem when you are wearing a smile. When you tackle each task with a positive attitude, they seem like a lot less work. Plus, you do a heck of a lot better job than you would have done sad or angry. And while I know this is all completely cliche and you have heard it a million times, it worked for me today. I survived without complaining or crying or dying.

So wear a smile... It works!

3 comments:

stillarockstar said...

I have a feeling there is nothing you want to accomplish that WON'T be... :)

Tricia Gonyo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tricia Gonyo said...

Remember to take a few minutes to enjoy your last semester. As much as you will want to, you will never be able to relive these days! Luv u!