BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

I Feel Pathetic.

Isn't it weird how being accompanied by someone some how makes you feel less pathetic? Like if you are crying after a romantic movie, as long as someone else is crying too, you feel like it's okay. Or if you are being really really goofy, as long as someone else is there with you being goofy too, it really doesn't make you crazy. Or if you eat a large piece of chocolate cake, as long as you have a friend beside you with a fork, you feel less fat.

But is it really that you feel less pathetic when someone else feels pathetic too? Or does it just DOUBLE the patheticness of the situation now that there are two of you?

I feel pathetic.

And even if having someone here with me only doubled the patheticness of my situation, I still wish someone was here.

(Excerpt from my journal, March 31, 2009)

0 comments: