BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Enough to Fill Me Up

Just a quick little tip to help you realize how much you are actually eating...

Yesterday, I grabbed myself a single-sized, raspberry yogurt and some granola cereal for supper. Well the container of yogurt was pretty full when I opened it, so I decided to empty the yogurt into a bowl in order to be able to add more granola on top. Meanwhile, I was trying to figure out what else I wanted to eat, since the yogurt and granola probably wouldn't be enough to fill me up.

BUT I was completely surprised to see how much yogurt was actually in that small little container. When I eat yogurt directly out of it's pre-packaged container, it seems like there is barely any yogurt in there, but once I dumped it out, I realized there is actually quite a bit of yogurt in one serving, and I felt fuller after eating from the bowl.

And then I thought, well if this little trick works with yogurt, it just might work with other packaged products too. So I grabbed a 100 Calorie Pack Ritz Snack Mix, which I again dumped onto a plate instead of eating it directly from the package. AND AGAIN, it looked like a lot more food than I thought was ever in those tiny packages... and all for only 100 Calories!?

Just thought I'd share my discovery, hoping it might help someone else too! Try removing your food from it's pre-package and see if you feel fuller faster, because it feels like you are eating more! Miraculously, it worked for me!

0 comments: