BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Invincible

So... I sprained my AC in my left shoulder about three and half weeks ago, and today, after a week of therapy I was put into a sling. I'm not getting any better. It's horrible, and I feel so restricted without the use of my left arm.

But what this really makes me think about is how all our bodies are aging. They are all actually getting closer and closer to shutting down. Kind of depressing I know, but it's completely true!

And this just goes to prove that I am not invincible like I thought I was. And that working out and eating healthy doesn't give me a first-class ticket to living forever, for it was while working out that my shoulder started hurting in the first place.

Like I've probably mentioned a couple times before, I don't like being told I can't do something. And with this sling on my arm, I can't work out. I can't put on my jacket. I can't comb my hair. And this all leads to me not living forever. Now, even though I probably won't want to live forever anyway, because I would probably get really lonely and bored and old, I just wish I had the choice. But who really has that choice anyway right...

So for right now, I just wish I could stratch my back.

0 comments: