BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Vent

I am an emotional wreck. I love cheesecake. I overanalyze everything. I've broken up with everyone I've ever dated. I hate scary movies. My hair is actually quite ugly. I am not completely unfortunate looking. I love music. I cry too much. I smile too little. I am way too organized. I am anti-social. I want the fairytale and nothing less. I love plastic containers. I have a wart. I adore my family. I like Las Vegas. I hate frozen chicken. I look in the mirror and judge myself more than five times a day. And I'm never satisfied. I enjoy shopping. I love to write. But as it turns out, I might not be as good of a writer as I hoped. I have good intentions. I am losing my way. I am constantly comparing myself to other girls. I barely pray anymore. I pretend to know what I am talking about. Sometimes I wish I had bigger breasts. I take people for granted. I have too many hair products. I have stretch marks. I am broke. I am underqualified. I like to be complimented. I don't do drugs. I pretend to be tough. I drink champagne from a plastic cup. I am afraid to die. I want to be more than I am. I love bologna. I overreact. I make mistakes. I buy new clothes to cover up my flaws. My planner is my life. I wish I could play the guitar. I wish I was outgoing. I bruise easily. I wear glasses. My toes are ugly. I sell myself short. I am not confident.

Don't mind me. I am just being honest with myself.

2 comments:

Tricia Gonyo said...

Cuz....I never knew how much we truly had in common. Love ya.

stillarockstar said...

Um. This post followed up by your bf's post was AWESOME. I think you're both keepers!