BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Job Wanted!

Applying for jobs is mentally exhausting! I hate trying to sell myself through qualifications and experience, because as of right now, I have none! And please tell me how am I supposed to get experience if I can't get hired. And having experience is required for like 99% of all jobs, so I haven't yet applied for anything! It's just so frustrating! Not to mention, these days, a four-year degree has become so common, it means practically nothing! What in the hell did I pay $33,000 a year for?

Plus, the reality is I really don't want to work anyway, so it is becoming really hard to find any job postings that sound even relatively fun... I know, I know, your first job doesn't have to be the job of your dreams, it just has to pay the bills. I get that, but I at least want to get out of bed each morning knowing I have a purpose. That's not asking way too much is it?

People keep telling me, "You're a great girl with some awesome abilities. You'll get hired. People would be crazy not to hire you!"

But what if I seriously can't find a job? That's scary... I don't want to live at home. No offense parentals.

0 comments: