BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Dreaming...

Lately, I've been dreaming about ex-boyfriends... Yes... I know the dreaded Exes...

And I'm not just talking about one ex-boyfriend in one random dream on one weird night, I'm talking about multiple exes in multiple dreams occurring on multiple nights. I mean at one point I got married (Yes married!) to my current beau, while many dreamy nano seconds later, the guy turned into one of my exes, and then another ex popped into the dream to have a conversation with my husband and me at the beach on our honeymoon...

And then of course, the next night I dreamt about a completely different set of exes in a completely different setting (which I thank God for, because I would have felt like a complete tramp hanging with another guy/guys the night after my wedding day).

But I mean it's not like I am getting down and dirty and intimate with every boy in every dream I have, it's just awkward, because it brings to the surface feelings I thought I'd locked away. Trust me, I have no intention of calling any of these old boyfriends up any time soon, but it just makes me wonder what sparks these dreams about people I haven't talked to in forever?? It just complicates my brain with unwanted clutter and drama.

And I am not trying to say that all my exes are complete scoundrels or a complete waste of my dream space either, I just feel like there are only two guys who should occupy my dreams right now: my current leading man and of course, my daddy...

But seriously...This is all so creepy and weird, and I don't enjoy it one bit!

I mean, you should have seen my wedding dress! It was completely hideous, and I about cried when I saw my wedding cake! Disaster... :)

0 comments: