BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Potential Reached

I actually had a pretty stellar Valentine's Day! And I say "actually," because usually Valentine's Day never lives up to its full potential. But this year I "actually" had a great day!

My boyfriend bought me a beautiful Edible Arrangement. (See picture!) I told him no flowers or candy, so he bought me fruit and chocolate-covered strawberries instead. (A good alternative I think.) He went to church with me this morning. (Which was probably the best gift of all.) Then took me to Biaggis Italian Restaurant, where I stuffed my face with bread dipped in oil and Parmesan and my meal of cheese-stuffed ravioli. (Which actually had a way prettier name on the menu.) We had some awesome conversation there and some really good laughs. However, I got way too full and started to feel a little nauseous, so we spent some time in Bed Bath and Beyond in order to take my mind off my stomach. I got to pick out some fun items for the apartment I will be needing after I graduate. (Flexible cutting boards...) Everyone who knows me understands that shopping makes me happy!

Plus, today is not only Valentine's Day, it is my younger sister's birthday. (Happy Birthday, L. Jean!) And she turned 21. (We did all our partying last night...) So the afternoon was spent lounging around with the entire fam, watching YouTube videos and the Olympics, until going out to supper at Joe's Crab Shack. Yum yum in my tum tum! Not to mention, we are going to Las Vegas on Thursday, now that the whole family is of age. So... four days in counting...

But yeah, just a great day with the people I loved on "the day of love." Kind of makes me want to believe in it all... :)

1 comments:

stillarockstar said...

That's a COOOOOLLLLLL gift idea - 5 stars for your bf! :D