BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Last Minute Valentines

Just two minutes ago I went to my mailbox to check my mail, thinking I would not have anything. But to my surprise, there were three Valentine's waiting for me. Two were store bought Valentine's but sweet none the less. And the third was a card from my parents. It was one of the sweetest cards I've ever read, let alone have ever received. I cried. It said:

(Outside cover)
A daughter leaves your home
but never your heart.

She discovers her own happiness
which, in turn, becomes yours.

(Inside)
Life changes.
Love does not.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Love You Always!
Mom & Dad

If that's not perfect, I don't know what is. Thanks Mom & Dad! I love you too! (And the twenty bucks!)

1 comments:

stillarockstar said...

Awww. :) So sweet. My parents always send/give me cards & notes like that & 29 years later, I never get sick of it...