BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Bachelor: And then there were two...

Another night of the Bachelor...

Jake got to spend one full day with each of the ladies that are left: Gia, Tenley, and Vienna. While each date consisted of different activities, it seems that Jake is in love with all three women.

As one of those girls, it would just be really hard to fathom. I mean, it's like "I love you, but I also love two other women. I love spending time with you, but I just spent an entire day with someone else." To me, that just makes the "Will you marry me?" a heck of a lot harder to believe. Yes, he loves me and picked me, but it was a close first to another woman. Um, not exactly my idea of a proposal.

But after all three dates, Jake had to eliminate one woman at the rose ceremony, and he said goodbye to Gia. And I'd like to commend her for handling it so well. I mean yes she cried and she blubbered, but she said everything right, whether she meant it or not. I kind of feel like Gia is the gorgeous model who never gets the guy, because she is seen as all looks. But she seems like a great girl to me. Good luck Gia!

And then there were two...

Next Monday, WOMEN TELL ALL. Look out for the cat scratches!

0 comments: