BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

HGTV

I don't know if you all out there in cyber world watch much T.V. (I know I very rarely have time) but when I do, I love watching HGTV (Channel 67), which features shows on homes and gardens, deocrating, and home improvement. LOVE IT! I think in another life, (or perhaps if I were more ambitious) I would have been an architect. I love seeing the designs of homes in the United States as well as abroad. I could probably be a realtor as well, except I would probably want to steal every awesome house/apartment I find from one of my clients. Haha... My favorite show is House Hunters, but I also enjoy watching Holmes with Homes, The Outdoor Room, and Curb Appeal.

I can't wait until I am able to purchase my first real home or nice apartment. (I don't count the apartments I live in each summer.) I just want a place to call my own, with my own comfy bed, library of books, McCoy pottery, hand-me down couch, and Goodwill kitchen plates. I am so excited, I am actually watching HGTV right now!

I kind of feel like once I have all that, the right guy will come along, and my fairytale can begin. Not that I am waiting on a guy or anything... :)

2 comments:

stillarockstar said...

I also LOVE HGTV, particularly House Hunters! :)

Tricia Gonyo said...

I think we may be related....in fact Allison has been known to say, "Mom, can we watch the house show?"