BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

My Mom's Thought in My Own Words

Everyone feels love differently, and therefore, you have to adjust the way you show people that you love them in order to meet their needs. It doesn't always work to show someone you love them in the same way that you hope someone will show you, because everyone is different. Adjust. Change. Make sure that the person you love, really and truly understands the way you feel.

I think this is a problem of mine. I try to show people I love them by the ways that I think are sufficient, but maybe I am not getting my point across. I need to understand how those people want to be loved and love them that way with hugs or kisses or small gifts or appreciation or compliments. This, I will work on.

0 comments: