BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dumb Her Down

It drives me ABSOLUTELY CRAZY when a beautiful, sophisticated, and talented women after a couple of margaritas or beers, becomes a hopeless, annoying, and easy bimbo. Why do women dumb themselves down while drinking? Do guys only go for girls who stumble around with their shirt falling off their shoulders, a red plastic cup in their hand, and a stupid-dumb look on their faces? If that's what guys want... if that's what guys go for... I am screwed.

I have absolutely no idea how women accomplish this in the first place. I simply can't respond nicely to a guy who tells me I look hot and then slaps my ass as I walk by. I don't think its cute when a guy throws out a idiotic pick up line. It doesn't entice me to flirt more when a guy attempts to shove another drink down my throat. I don't find it fun to stick my butt into a man's package as we pretend to be on beat to a song. And I most definitely refuse to appear dumb and wasted in order to catch the eye of a cute boy in a bar.

And maybe I am one in a million in feeling this way, because I know the bar scene is so incredibly popular... but I sure hope I am not.

Ladies we've got to raise our standards. Take pride in who you really are. Respect yourself enough to know you deserve better. You are strong and lovely and intelligent. So act like it.

0 comments: