BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Remember Me

Remember Me is a new movie that just came out featuring Robert Pattinson. And all I really have to say is... GO SEE IT! You'll be glad you did. I mean I laughed. And then I cried. Well, more like balled. And the ending took me completely, I mean completely by surprise. And even now, after the movie, I can't decide what to do. Laugh. Or cry.

This dramatic movie is about two young lovers who are both struggling with the loss of a loved one and the difficulty of living with people who don't understand. It's based around a quote by Mohandas Ghandi: "Everything you do in life will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it." I had never really heard this quote before tonight, and this film has truely made me believe it.

It's hard to tell you much more about the movie without giving away the ending, and I really don't feel like my words would do it justice anyway. But to give it a try, because it is entirely worth it... The movie, Remember Me is about pain and heartache and exhausting anger... and somehow, the movie is about hope. It's amazing work, and I applaud the writer, Will Fetters, for this marvelous and inspiring work. I am jealous of this story and the mind that created it.

P.S. Robert Pattinson: I like you better with a little more color in your face... :)

0 comments: