BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hello to a Skinnier Me!

Tonight, after gorging out on a very unhealthy supper of chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, brown gravy, and BBQ baked beans from Hickory Park, I decided to start an online calorie counter journal. I feel that I might be apt to eat less if I can actually see how many calories I am taking in each day. I just feel so plump since Spring Break, that it is really lowering my self-esteem. Plus there is this constant struggle with being out for college track and whether or not I should be working out to get stronger or working out to get toner. Strength makes me a better athlete, while toning allows me to look skinnier, get a strong core, and feel better about myself. Oh, what to do?

So I decided my first step is to start watching what I eat. And yes I've said this a million times and have yet to change anything about my eating habits. So I thought signing up for an online calorie counter might push me to keep going with this goal. Wish me luck! And I'll keep you posted!

0 comments: