BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break Extravaganza 2010!


This will probably be my final blog before I leave for Florida tomorrow! And even though I am reluctant to postpone my blogging until I return, I am so excited for a week long exciting adventure with my friends in which I refuse to be restricted by technology.

As of now, we don't have a lot of plans, which is probably why I am so stoked. We don't have to hurry to do anything or get anywhere, we are just going to travel by the seat of our pants (or rather the seat of our bikinis)! I am even leaving my planner at home, and I haven't even worried too much about how we are going to get there yet, even though that is something we should probably figure out before we leave (the GPS isn't always correct, you know!).

Hopefully the weather will cooperate and be nice and toasty for our visit to the panhandle, so we can actually where those bikinis. Either way the trip will be tons of fun, and I hope to have many great pictures and stories to blog about when I return!

Happy Blogging! :)

0 comments: