BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

He Picked Who?

I am happy for Vienna...

But I just feel that Jake only chose the girl he was most physically attracted to, just like all men, always do! But hello, Tenley was the complete package! She was smart, sweet, and had an amazing body! So I can only wonder where that leaves me and all the women who are smart and sweet, but not a bodacious babe?

Yes, you guessed it... Jake proposed to Vienna. I wonder how his family feels about that one. They really didn't like Vienna at first, and I can't believe their opinions have completely changed. But whatever... Tenley for the next Bachelorette?

But I guess it's time for the next season of Dancing with the Stars... and Pamela Anderson, really? I mean come on!

0 comments: