BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Break's a Coming!

One week until Spring Break! Yay! That is one thing I definitely will miss once I graduate: long, relaxing breaks for weeks at a time!

This year, my senior year, I am going on my first ever Spring Break trip. Yes, four of my friends, one sister, and I are packing our bags and road tripping to Florida. I've never been to Florida before so I am pretty stoked to go! Not to mention most the trips I have taken as of now have been with my parents, so it will be quite different to be states away on my own.

I am sure you all will here more about the trip as I count down the days, but for now I just wanted to say that at this time next week, I will be on my way to blue skies, warm beaches, and sunny weather! Well, at least we hope so... Please God, let it be hot when we go!!

Stay tuned for more!

1 comments:

stillarockstar said...

Sounds like SO MUCH FUN. I REALLY hope the weather is BEAUTiFULLY sunny & warm for you! I'll be anxious to hear some stories. Be safe, too... :)