BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First Day!

Today was my first day at my first BIG PERSON job... and I didn't completely hate it! Which is a huge plus for me, considering I've only ever had summer jobs, all of which I end up disliking by August. So I'd say we are off to a good start with this one!

For those of you who don't know, I am the new marketing coordinator for a John Deere dealership in central Iowa. So today I sent out two radio ads and a newspaper ad. I met both of the contacts for that media. I read up on some guidelines and restrictions for advertising imposed by John Deere. I made a new contact with someone we might be working with to create a new website, as well as some new magazine advertising. AND all that in my first day!

I'd say that's a day well spent! Just pray I continue to enjoy it... I need to stay at this job for a little longer than three months! :)

1 comments:

reALIty said...

Thanks for the compliments! I will have to check out your blog soon! Good luck with your writing! :)