BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Every Moment of Every Dollar

So tomorrow I will have completed my third week of working in the real world. And although, I work long hours and have to go to bed early and get up early and my weekends are way too short... I don't completely hate my job... which is a GREAT THING! Quite honestly, it's exactly what I went to school for, and not many recent grads, can say they got a job in their field right after graduating. And at least when I am paying off all those very large college loans I have stored up, I will know that it was all worth while.

But THE REALITY IS... having a job does make a lot less time for other things. Like hanging out with your family... dating... seeing your friends... shopping... reading... staying fit... going to movies... and taking naps... and writing my novel... and blogging. :( And I thought having only one job would give me so much more time for other activities, but I guess it really does make the time spent actually doing those other things, that much greater! I kinda like that feeling too. It really makes you cherish every moment... (and every dollar spent, lol)

0 comments: