BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Routine of Writing

Now that my life has settled into a routine with work, I hope I will be able to start blogging more frequently. At the same time, I plan on working harder on my novel. Although my few avid blog followers are really important to me, I probably should pick my dream up where I left it... last summer. I want to write a novel. And how amazing would it be if it were published? Even if only my mom bought it... A published book becomes a part of history as soon as it is printed. The pages could last for over a century. My words could be read years from now. I mean the thing has a better chance of lasting longer than I will. How cool is that?

So... wish me luck... and watch those book store shelves. I could be famous one day! :) And YOU could say you were with me in the beginning!

3 comments:

stillarockstar said...

Put one one the waiting list for me. I think you're a brilliant writer! CHEERS & yes, GOOD LUCK! ;)

Anonymous said...

I miss your writing a ton!! But I know how big of dream you have and I hope you for it!! If you ever need anyone to read parts to, I am here!! I miss sitting in our room, while you are writing and you turn to me and ask me to listen to you for a moment. Those were some of my favorite moments in the house. I believe that you will be an amazing writer. You have the passion and the drive to achieve all of your dreams. Love you lots.
You know I will be waiting in line at midnight to buy your book!!

reALIty said...

Thanks ladies! I am glad I have supporters. At least, I know I can sell three books.. to you two and my mom! LOL