BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Like Buttons on a Sweater...

I wish little puppy's eyes were like buttons on a sweater... there'd be an extra sewn in somewhere just in case they lost one.

Update: Josie is doing better. She is acting a little more like herself today. Her eye is still stitched shut, and she still has drops and pain medication to take everyday but she is starting to adjust to her decrease in vision. Her eye is draining some, which I am not sure is a good or bad thing, and she is getting some hair matted near her stitches. But she is getting better, so I just continue to pray that the eye will stay healthy enough for her to keep it.

1 comments:

Tricia Gonyo said...

Buttons on a sweater...sounds like a convo that I had with one of my fave cousins last night. :-)