BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Came and Went...

It is the 27th of December and just like that, Christmas came and went. It was actually one of the best Christmases ever for me. Don't get me wrong, I can remember many great and wonderful Christmases, but I was just so excited and so happy this year. My family is amazing and so fun to be around. My boyfriend and his family are equally fun and enjoyable. I got everything I wanted as far as presents go, which is outstanding! The food was great, while I don't feel like a pregnant cow from eating too much. And Jesus was born yet again, reminding me the real reason for the season. I am just so lucky! It really makes me wonder why I complain so much. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my life right now... besides the fact that I have to return to work tomorrow after a five day weekend. But at least I have a job and can pay back the rather large credit card bill I've acquired over the holiday season, right? Oh and I have a wonderful puppy, Josie who just ran into my room to say hello. She's my pride and joy right now... Wow, I've never thought I'd say that about a dog, but she's a great friend, and she fits into my life (and my heart) perfectly. I don't think I could be in any better position as we head into a new year...

But we'll see what tomorrow brings.

0 comments: